Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My Free New Shirt

One of my favorite web sites is SnorgTees.com, where you can purchase all sorts of funny shirts. I am a fan of SnorgTees on Facebook, and not too long ago they held a contest. They posted a status that said, "Free t-shirt to the best 5 answers: We just got this email from a customer. How should we respond? I've always been impressed with the humour of snorg as well as their ability to spell right and do everything correctly. However I've recently come upon a t-shirt that says "Nothing is unpossible". Although the picture is okay, "unpossible" is not a word and does not contribue to the humor of the design in any way."

My suggestion was, "our carelessosity on this shirt is imbelievable. Please disaknowledge this shirt when considering your purchase." And they actually picked it! They didn't respond to the e-mail with mine, but it was one of their 5 winners. (The one they responded with was, "I fail to see the issue. "Unpossible" is a perfectly cromulent word that embiggens the English language.")

So I got to pick any shirt and they would send it to me for free. After much deliberation, I went with the one I remember seeing the very first time I ever went to Snorgtees.com that has always cracked me up: The Death of the Kool-Aid Man.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Well played Sam. Well played.