Friday, February 18, 2011

Febru-hairy

It has become a tradition in my PT class for February to become Febru-hairy. What this typically entails is not shaving your beard for the entire month. I hate shaving, but I also typically get really bugged by beards, so I typically shave about once every 1 or 2 weeks. I wasn't really planning for this, and on February 1st had two weeks of growth going. I decided for fun to just let it go a while longer; I wasn't planning on going all the way to the end of the month. But February has been busy and flown by, and I still haven't shaved it. I figured if I have made it this long, I might as well go another 10 days to the end of the month.

It's probably my best beard ever. I'm pretty pleased with it. By the end it will be about a 6 week beard, which I think will be a personal record (sadly, I've never officially kept track).

Febru-hairy is typically a precursor to Mustache March, so consider this post To Be Continued...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Way awesome dude. You're starting to look like me.

Lindsay said...

well done, mate. I think you should get it going again for our backpacking trip, it'd be the mtn man thing to do.