Just a quick update on my quest to become a runner. It's failing miserably. Yesterday I went for the first time in over two weeks. The weather dropped 25 degrees overnight, and school got super busy right at the same time.
But on the plus side, I actually DID go yesterday, and I went a mile and a quarter without stopping. And felt like dying at the end. But I did it! ...but pretty much only because I'm on Fall Break right now and don't have to worry about school.
So how do you overcome your running obstacles like cold weather and lots to do?
1 comment:
i ran inside when it was cold. treadmills are not the best, but it is still exercise. as far as the "i'm too busy" excuse you have to schedule time to run each day and STICK TO IT. pretty soon it will become habit and you will feel better when you run then when you don't :) good luck!
Post a Comment